INFLUENCE OF FULVIC ACIDS ON SUGAR BEET BIOMASS
- Mineral Ful fertilizers inserted before seeding of sugar beet increased yield from 2.67 to 5.18 t ha-1 (depending on fertilizer rates). Fertilizers sprayed on plants during vegetation increased sugar beet yield from 0.74 to 4.00 t ha-1. The highest sugar beet yield was obtained by adding 1.5 l ha-1 Mineral Ful fertilizer before seeding and during vegetation spraying additionaly 2 times 1.0 l ha-1 rate.
- The maximum quantity of white sugar obtained with highest Mineral Ful fertilzer rate (2 l ha- 1 before seeding and spraying 2 times 1 l ha-1 during vegetation).
- The maximum income bonus (EUR 181.56 ha-1) was obtained by adding 1.5 l ha-1 Mineral Ful fertilizer before seeding and during vegetation spraying additionaly 2 times (1.0 l ha-1 rate).
IMPACT OF BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCES FOR MAIN AGRICULTURAL CROPS RESEARCH
- Highest winter wheat yield (7,5 t ha-1) was obtained at BBCH 30-31 stage within application of Mineral Full – 1,0 l ha-1 in combination with UAN-32 – 50 kg ha-1.
- Foliar fertilizer application at a stage BBCH 50-51, highest winter wheat yield was obtained (6,9 t ha-1) after applying Mineral Ful.
- Applying foliar fertilizer twice, highest yield was obtained (first time spraying at a stage BBCH 30-31; second time – BBCH 50-51) spraying Mineral Full 1,0 l ha-1.
FULVIC ACIDS BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCES MINERAL-FUL* AND PURE-FUL** USAGE POSSIBILITIES STUDY IN CROP PRODUCTION IN LITHUANIAN FARMS..
- MINERAL-FUL significantly increased winter wheat yield applying twice 0,5 l ha-1 rate and once 1,0 l ha-1 rate.
- Fulvic acids substances usage in winter wheat twice in booting stage had a tendency to increase grain yield. In this case fulvic acids were more efficient with mineral fertilisers.
- Analysed fulvic acids substances usage in spring oilseed rape significantly increased oilseeds yield. Highest yield bonus determined 0,58 t ha-1 when using MINERAL-FUL.
- Sugar beets were sprayed twice with fulvic acids MINERAL-FUL and determined yield bonus of 12 t ha-1.
- Fulvic acids had influence on soil agrochemical properties. After applying in soil was found higher organic carbon and for plants available phosphorus quantity.