INFLUENCE OF FULVIC ACIDS ON SUGAR BEET BIOMASS
- Mineral Ful fertilizers inserted before seeding of sugar beet increased yield from 2.67 to 5.18 t ha-1 (depending on fertilizer rates). Fertilizers sprayed on plants during vegetation increased sugar beet yield from 0.74 to 4.00 t ha-1. The highest sugar beet yield was obtained by adding 1.5 l ha-1 Mineral Ful fertilizer before seeding and during vegetation spraying additionaly 2 times 1.0 l ha-1 rate.
- The maximum quantity of white sugar obtained with highest Mineral Ful fertilzer rate (2 l ha- 1 before seeding and spraying 2 times 1 l ha-1 during vegetation).
- The maximum income bonus (EUR 181.56 ha-1) was obtained by adding 1.5 l ha-1 Mineral Ful fertilizer before seeding and during vegetation spraying additionaly 2 times (1.0 l ha-1 rate).
IMPACT OF BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCES FOR MAIN AGRICULTURAL CROPS RESEARCH
- Highest winter wheat yield (7,5 t ha-1) was obtained at BBCH 30-31 stage within application of Mineral Full – 1,0 l ha-1 in combination with UAN-32 – 50 kg ha-1.
- Foliar fertilizer application at a stage BBCH 50-51, highest winter wheat yield was obtained (6,9 t ha-1) after applying Mineral Ful.
- Applying foliar fertilizer twice, highest yield was obtained (first time spraying at a stage BBCH 30-31; second time – BBCH 50-51) spraying Mineral Full 1,0 l ha-1.
FULVIC ACIDS BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCES MINERAL-FUL* AND PURE-FUL** USAGE POSSIBILITIES STUDY IN CROP PRODUCTION IN LITHUANIAN FARMS..
- MINERAL-FUL significantly increased winter wheat yield applying twice 0,5 l ha-1 rate and once 1,0 l ha-1 rate.
- Fulvic acids substances usage in winter wheat twice in booting stage had a tendency to increase grain yield. In this case fulvic acids were more efficient with mineral fertilisers.
- Analysed fulvic acids substances usage in spring oilseed rape significantly increased oilseeds yield. Highest yield bonus determined 0,58 t ha-1 when using MINERAL-FUL.
- Sugar beets were sprayed twice with fulvic acids MINERAL-FUL and determined yield bonus of 12 t ha-1.
- Fulvic acids had influence on soil agrochemical properties. After applying in soil was found higher organic carbon and for plants available phosphorus quantity.
IMPACT OF FULVIC ACID ON YIELD AND QUALITY OF SUGAR BEET
- Sugar beet growth technology with Mineral Ful fertilizer increased the yield of beet roots by 9.8% (8.30 t ha-1) when compared with the most commonly used intensive technology by farmers. Different technologies did not influence sugar beet roots sugar content.
- After reducing the herbicide rate by 30% and spraying herbicides with Mineral Ful, the weed content did not differ even one month after the last spray. Weed mass was slightly higher in fields where Mineral Ful technology was applied.
- Similar results were obtained in the study of sugar beet leaf diseases: reduced fungicidal rate in combination with Mineral Ful caused similar effect and level of leaf diseases almost did not differ.